evo hue.verse cream developer 30vol / 9% 1L
A 30V developer to compliment the Hue-Verse Permanent Colour range. Achieve up to 3 levels lift with Hue-Verse 30V Cream Developer by Evo.
- 30V cream developer offers up to 3 level lift
- Formulated for use with the Hue-Verse Permanent Colour range
- Delayed oxidation provides even colour penetration
- Thick and creamy viscosity creates superior adhesion to the hair
- Organic Chamomile Extract shields the hair from free radical damage & colour fading
- Plant-derived Glycerin hydrates from the inside out to make hair stronger
- Free from ammonia, PPD, sulphates, silicones, mineral oil & parabens
- 100% vegan & cruelty-free
Born from the desire to synchronise high performance and clean ingredients without compromise, Hue-Verse by Evo offers colourists 85 shades of professional permanent hair colours that respect people and the planet. This complete colour portfolio features hardworking formulas with high quality micro pigments that penetrate deep into the hair cuticle for quick and effective lifting with maximum colour penetration. To ensure the perfect viscosity for colour adherence, Evo has specially crafted a range of developers that create a velvety smooth consistency for easy application. These developers feature a delayed oxidation effect, so the colour only begins to develop once the mixture has been applied to the hair. This ensures balanced, even and beautiful results. Hue-Verse Developers feature Organic Chamomile Extract, rich in antioxidants, to help shield the hair against free radical damage and colour fading. Plant-derived Glycerin acts as a humectant that penetrates the cuticle to hydrate hair from within so it is stronger, more resilient and less compromised. Hue-Verse features low levels of fragrance to reduce scalp irritation, while its vegan & cruelty-free formula is free from animal products and only tested on humans. Hue-Verse is crafted without ammonia, PPD, mineral oil, silicones, sulphates or parabens, and instead uses natural & pure derivatives like MEA and organic oils to minimise sensitivity, boost shine, improve the rinsing process and keep the planet safe.
Disclaimer: The product information provided is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We rely on materials provided to us by our suppliers. For most accurate information please check the packaging of your product. Images are for illustration purposes.